The new IONET NSF Exporter allows users themselves to export local or server-based Notes Mail, Archives, Calendars, Tasks, Contacts and Journals to internet standard formats (*.eml, *.ics, *.vcf etc), then optionally to PST, ready for immediate use in Microsoft Outlook.
For an Administrator-run export via the Domino Server, please see the Archiver for Notes.
For example, after migrating to Exchange, users may still have local Notes Mail archives left on their PCs. The NSF Exporter allows them to migrate those databases to PST, at their convenience, and without requiring Server resources.
The tool requires a Notes Client only, exporting in the background. It can export local or server-based databases, running locally or from a Server.
Full fidelity is assured, including attachments, graphics & doclinks, for Mail, Calendars, Tasks, Contacts & Journals, with a range of options providing full control for the Administrator.
For a quick preview, please click the Thumbnails, then navigate around.
The NSF Exporter allows users to export multiple Notes Databases to internet file formats, then optionally convert those files to PST. The tool can create one PST per NSF, or new PSTs when the existing export PST reaches a specified size.
Users create an export definition for each Notes Database they want to export, specify the export settings they prefer (e.g. skipping documents older than X days, skipping certain attachment types, decrypting documents etc), then just start the export. Administrators control what options users see.
The export process runs in the background of the Notes Client, leaving the Client available for other tasks, and a status of the export is displayed at all times, along with an estimated time to completion.
The user can also stop exporting at any time, restarting at a later time.
At the completion of the export, users can manage the exported files as they want, or simply open the resulting PST files in Outlook.
- Automatic Setup & Operation.
- Runs locally or server-based, in the background of the Notes Client, exporting local or server-based databases.
- Fully converts Mail, Archives, Calendars, Tasks, Contacts and Journals, including images, attachments & doclinks.
- Does not require Microsoft Outlook.
- Creates one PST per NSF, or multiple PSTs based on size.
- Allows users to process or skip specific attachment types.
- Allows users to export data based on date.
- Allows users to export data based on size.
- Allows users to decrypt documents during export.
- Includes real-time progress display.
- Supports Unicode character migration, including multiple character sets.
- Retains meta data and Folder structures.
- Leaves original data intact.
- Fully translatable UI.
- Automatically attempts to fix known errors.
- Logs all errors and actions.
For more information, downloads and demos, please visit the IONET NSF Exporter.